The Cottages at Quail Creek
The Cottages at Quail Creek specializes in memory care with certified and licensed residences for those living with Alzheimer’s and other dementia. Our more intimate living in groups of 6 – 8 allows the staff to develop deeper relationships with our residents. And, this smaller setting allows the residents more comfort and familiarity while living with dementia.
Our all-inclusive pricing means no hidden fees and all services and care is included:
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Highly qualified 24-hour staffing
- Licensed nurses and certified medication aides
- Certified Alzheimer’s-trained activity director
- Activity program designed for memory impairment
- All-inclusive pricing and no level of care charges
- Personalized care for all stages of Alzheimer’s
- Specially trained in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’ and Lewy Body dementia
- Security features including secured windows throughout
- Wellness monitoring with monthly weight checks
- Onsite gourmet chef serving three nutritious meals daily and snacks
- Menu evaluation from registered dietician
- Quarterly pharmacy consultant services
- Bathing assistance
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Incontinence care and toileting assistance
- Residents’ physicians visit regularly in facility
- Mobile lab and x-ray services available
Apartment and Cottage Features:
- Multiple living areas including a piano room
- Luxury finish out with individually hand-selected paintings, decor and books
- Walking paths and manicured gardens
- Family-style dining in smaller groups
- Expansive outdoor covered porch for enjoyment
- Close proximity to medical facilities
- Religious services onsite
- Beauty / barber services available
- Small pets allowed if it is determined that they are a fit within the community
Medical Conditions Supported:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Memory impaired
- Parkinson’s disease
- Lewy Body
The Cottages At Quail Creek Support Group
Please join us for our Alzheimer’s Support Group. This is a support group for family members or caregivers of those living with Alzheimer’s and other memory disorders. Please RSVP below, or just come on by. We welcome you at anytime.
The second Monday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
Hosted by The Cottages at Quail Creek. Refreshments will be served.
RSVP: (806) 553-6642 or use the contact form.