A Warm, Caring Environment
Now Open in Frisco
Licensed and certified assisted living residences for those living with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders.
The Cottages are state-of-the-art certified assisted living residences for people living with Alzheimer’s and other memory disorders. Under the direction of our highly qualified, 24-hour staff and access to 7 days-a-week nursing, we provide personal care assistance, medications supervision, meals, snacks and specialized activities. Our all-inclusive pricing means no level of care charges or hidden fees; all services and care is included.
Residences are tailored to meet each person’s physical, mental and emotional needs. Our residents are cared for individually in a warm and compassionate environment that makes it home for them.
The Cottages provides assistance for all aspects of daily living:
- Highly qualified 24-hour staffing
- Licensed nurses and certified medication aides
- Certified Alzheimer’s-trained activity director
- Activity program designed for memory impairment
- Personalized care for all stages of Alzheimer’s
- Specially trained in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Lewy Body dementia
- Wellness monitoring with monthly weight checks
- Onsite gourmet chef serving three nutritious meals daily and snacks
- Menu evaluation from registered dietician
- Quarterly pharmacy consultant services
- Bathing assistance
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Incontinence care and toileting assistance
- Residents’ physicians visit regularly in facility
- Mobile lab and x-ray services available