Moving your loved one to memory care assisted living gives them 24/7 care and support. These facilities provide social interactions and specialized, continuing care. They also offer programs and ongoing support, with scheduled activities created for those with memory disorders.
Assisted living facilities for those living with memory disorders help loved ones by providing access to living accommodations, freshly prepared meals, memory care, hygiene assistance and social events. Residents live in a warm, compassionate, and enclosed environment.
Services provided include;
- Personalized care for all stages of Alzheimer’s
- Specially trained in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Lewy Body dementia
- Wellness monitoring with monthly weight checks
- Onsite gourmet chef serving three nutritious meals daily plus snacks
- Menu evaluation from a registered dietician
- Prescription medication assistance
- Hygiene assistance and personal care
- Round-the-clock supervision and care
- Hydrating beverages and nutritious meals
- Daily housekeeping and laundering
- Mobility assistance
- Incontinence care and toileting
Many memory care facilities charge for each service you select but at The Cottages, all services are inclusive in the pricing with no hidden fees.
The Cottages have been operating in Texas since 1997 and are family owned and operated by The Cottages Senior Living. The Cottages are state-of-the-art certified assisted living residences for people living with Alzheimer’s and other memory disorders.